Garlic Herb Butter Salmon & Asparagus (Dairy Free)
The most delicious salmon drizzled in a dairy free garlic butter sauce with thyme, rosemary, and oregano. It's all cooked together on one sheet pan and comes together in 20 minutes. Easy.
- 2 salmon fillets, 6oz
- 3 cloves garlic, minced and separated
- 3 tbsp vegan butter, melted
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano (if using fresh, double the quantity)
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme (if using fresh, double the quantity)
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary (if using fresh, double the quantity)
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends removed
- 1 lemon
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F / 205C.
- On a lined sheet pan, lay out the salmon and asparagus. Allow salmon to come to room temperature while the oven preheats.
- Take one garlic clove per salmon fillet, minced, and rub in to the flesh of the fish with your hands.
- Add the remaining garlic clove, minced, to a small bowl with your brown sugar, melted vegan butter, and herbs. Mix well, then pour a bit over each fillet and the rest over the asparagus.
- Season everything generously with salt and pepper, then cook in the oven for 15-18 minutes, depending on the size of your fillets. The salmon is done when it is glistening pink in the middle and flaking easily with a fork.
- Divide the asparagus and filets between your plates, and finish with a squeeze of fresh lemon.